Friday, October 30, 2009

Often Seems Flighty (Air-Head)

About my book-I have 70 pages, double-spaced and complete, written and ready to be read by somebody. I think I want my mom to read it first. After that, I think I will try to finish the next part...And then, pass it on to all you volunteer readers from way back. The funny thing about all this is that I never feel like I have accomplished anything...
In other matters, I have started prepping for the children's art classes I'll be teaching (leading-masterminding-what DO you really call it?) after Christmas. It's funny because for the last two years, it has never once occurred to me to prepare BEFORE the week of the actual class. I've been winging it and that is an okay strategy for a while, but in time, it wears a person out. Oh man, this growing up business is so tedious. Always learning, always adapting.

Christmas is coming, I'm going hand-made all the way (well, except for my kids, I intend to spoil them just a little) . I gotta get started. What am I doing here writing this? I've got things to do. OK. I need to make a list (Freudian typo--lust--What could THAT mean??) Sex would be great. Just not right now...

2 comments: