Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nippy


Have you ever had one of those days where everything seemed utterly chaotic and hectic and crazy? Well, today was one of those days for me. My husband woke up with a toothache, he missed an entire day of classes trying to get it treated. My dog ate my best shirt I was all geared up to wear to my job interview next week. The cat peed on my daughter's favorite book (why??) and on top of it all I have PMS like a mother-BLEEPER and the dog ate an egg carton and ripped apart his favorite chicken toy and chased the cat and chased the cat and chased the cat...

Puppies will be puppies...

There was a time when all these little straws would have broke this camel's back. Not today though. No way. These days, I am a woman of fortitude and zeal. I let not the tiny matters of life bring me down. I shrug them off as water rolls from a duck's back.

On the sunny side...

My momma called me today and my sister too. My daughter drew me an elephant and my son and I practiced his creative writing and he made me laugh with his word choice to describe cold. He decided to use nippy. Nippy is a funny word for an eight year old boy to pull out of the air. He called it a weather word. Weather word indeed. Now, I am not wishing my life away but I must say I am glad that this day is almost over.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment