Thursday, June 17, 2010

Motherhood


Grow baby grow.
Love baby love.
Hear my voice in your ear.
Hear my heart beat when you are near.

I love you baby.
I love you so.
Hold you.
Warm you.
Cuddle you and kiss your perfect skin.

Coo gently in my ear.
Coo gently in my heart.

My eyes behold the fountain.
My ears perceive its flow.
You have come to me.
And that is how I know.

Sing me a lullaby.
Softly and sweetly.
Wrap you up tight.
Safely and neatly.

I love you little baby.
Baby girl of mine.

I will love you love you love you.
Beyond the end of time.


Coo gently in my ear.
Coo gently in my heart.

My eyes behold the fountain.
My ears perceive its flow.
You have come to me.
And that is how I know.

That is how I know.
You have come to me.
And that is how I know.




------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment