Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Comfort


I've never spent much time with my mother-in-law before. Today, as fate would have it, we spent all morning and most of the early afternoon together for the first time in forever... It was the nicest thing I've done in a while. I felt comforted by my extended family. It was like the arms of my husband's entire family reached out and wrapped themselves around us this week for no other reason than to just be loving and kind. So, in honor of life's little miracles, I share with you artwork of mine that makes me feel that same sense of comfort. I've circulated these images a lot in the past year. I should really get to work and make new work, but I just don't feel like it right now. These images still have so much life. Why fix what is not broken?

Enjoy.

xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment