Friday, December 3, 2010

Early

I woke up early this morning. It is the first day of the rest of my life...

I fed, clothed, packed, hugged, kissed and cheered my kids off to school. My husband came home early from work by two hours which completely threw me off and ends up making him feel like he has done something wrong. Which he hasn't. I think I have indulged in too many bad habits this week. I feel kind of sick and hungry but not hungry at the same time. I guess what I mean is I know I should eat but I don't feel like eating because I feel a little nauseous and no I am not preggo. I haven't been eating properly at all. If at all.

It's a day for getting a few groceries and paying a few bills and oh–Ian is getting his other nipple pierced today. I was asked to not say too much about what he is up to but this one I can't help. It's fun and funny.

It is very dreary out this morning. I haven't been up this early in a long time. I don't like it much. At all.

I wish I could look forward to the day but the truth is I am a bit nervous about just being me today because there is so much to think about. So much to do.

I met with a counselor last night and my challenge is to set before me. Now to implement it... I am a little fearful of the process but I know what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment