Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Making All Kinds of Things

I'd like to show off a bit. I mean, I've been a busy girl. The kiddy-pies are back to school and the week-day routine is back in full swing. Thankfully my husband has a little time off this week to enjoy. We went on a grand nature walk yesterday. It was cold but in a good way. It was the kind of cold that gets your blood moving. Yesterday I also made the prettiest batch of home made bread I think I have ever made.

The day before yesterday I finished one of the prettiest paintings I've made in a while. I am also conducting an experiment to see how many times I can fit the word yesterday in one blog post.

It's early. My brain is on channel Z. There is more stuff too. Just scroll on down the road (page).


Here's our cat looking forlorn.

 It tastes just as good as it looks. Sexy buns.





 "In the Garden of Life Grows Many Things"

The original is available here.

The open-edition print is available here.






 Oh! And while I am at it I might as well show you this little watercolor painting I've done. 

Available here.


 And last but never least is this trinket box. 
Notice "Mother Of..." on the front and inside. 
It's so cute I'm gonna die.

Available here.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been a busy girl! And it all looks beautiful too. I really, really, REALLY love that jewlry box. And the watercolor painting, and the sexy buns. Okay all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Time to go eat some of my hard work! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete