Thursday, April 14, 2011

All the Time

I promised my friends I would post photos when I had a chance. Well, tonight I have a chance. I don't have a lot to say right now. My head is swimming. My body is weary and sleep deprived. But I feel good. I feel great, actually.

Out with the old and in with the new. I guess that sums it up... geographically speaking.


Old:












And new:








This (below) is my new studio space (YES!!)




Here I am in my own private bathroom. 
*happy dance*





I have come to this one conclusion:

God is good.
All the time.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jody and cute little fam <3 This place looks so cheerful and happy and bright! You have a studio space, how fantastic, and the very own bathroom, is crazy good!! Lots of love to you my friend xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your new studio space. Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete