Monday, July 18, 2011

&


Do you want to hear about how busy I have been? Do you want to know that I participated in a two day art event this weekend past? No? Well, I don't blame you. I love it when artists are a little quiet about things. A little mystery never hurt anybody. So I am going to subscribe to my own belief system and just be quiet about it...

So, yeah. I was in a show. It was a crazy weekend for some. Quiet and enjoyable for others (me!). I am taking today to relax, regroup and enjoy the weather. I feel happy. Good. Happily good. I feel like working-not writing. So off I go. Toodles.


2 comments:

  1. you workin' on that really big picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am hoping to finish it by the end of August for an exhibit in September. You'll see... in time. :)

    ReplyDelete