Monday, August 29, 2011

Frazzled and Dorky

Me age 9. Maybe 10. 
Momma told me there'd be days like this...




Here's the rundown:

End of summer all nighters
Homeschooling
Pets
Art Exhibit
Etsy
Parenting
Husband
Family
House
Car
Hurricane (not)
Athabasca (maybe)
Student loan
Studio
Menstruation (yes it's a thing)
Shopping
Budgeting
Car repairs
Tires
Packaging
Shipping
Sales
Birthdays
Summer vacation
Winter's wood
Drawing
Painting
Sketching
My hair my hair my hair
Paypal
Bank
Mortgage
Rent
Tenants
Work
Work
Overtime
Reading
Writing

And so on...

In case you are wondering where I've gone.
It's been so busy I can't think straight.

Of course, it could be the Moosehead... but I doubt it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Rob :)
    Note the heart brooch. Literally wearing it on my sleeve... I'll never change:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athabasca!? Do tell!!

    Go Jody, go!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete