Thursday, October 13, 2011

Psyched.

It's 4:55 in the morning here. I should be sleeping but I cannot sleep! I am too excited. I am going to apply for my passport tomorrow along with my husband and our kiddies. Yes, this means we are planning to travel! Yes this means I may be able to have a show or two across the border at some point. It also means a trip to Fredericton and a little chance to just get out of the house. It's the little things you know...

Ian has worked almost around the clock these last two days so he could have today off. He's sound asleep. He might be what you could call sane whereas I... I? Am a little less so.


I am also excited because I have two things I wanted to mention. One? My beautiful friend and Registered Massage Therapist Mary O'Leary has featured my painting "Beauty of a Woman" on her website/blog as part of a breast cancer awareness campaign. HERE it is.

And I also wanted to mention my little jewelry box (below) has sold (on Etsy) to the daughter of a doula who also collects boxes. My how the universe likes to show off sometimes! It is such a good feeling to know something I love is also loved by another person and it strikes a chord with complete strangers.





No comments:

Post a Comment