Monday, January 30, 2012

Grumpy Kat



I am very glad to be going on a vacation because this is my list of things that are making me want to pull my hair out, cry for three days straight or sharpen the kitchen knives:

video games
kids talking my head off (though I am proud of their ability to articulate)
husband not talking enough (though I know he's just as stressed as I am)
dirty floors
dirty dishes
dirty bathrooms
dirty windows
money or lack thereof
clutter
dog hair everywhere
relentless sweeping
relentless laundry
power bills
phone bills
grocery bills
unrestful Sundays
naps that just make it worse
insomnia
vitamin D deficiency
traffic
weather
dry skin
sinus headaches
crying sprees
doctor appointments
family drama
family drama
family drama
family drama
cold mornings
starting fires
unseasoned wood
messy bedroom
messy bedroom
messy bedroom
anxiety
anxiety
anxiety
a book series that is five books long and a thousand pages each
forgetfulness
lack of energy
lack of inspiration
no patience for friends
no patience period.
my period
the telephone
the internet
email
facebook
conversations in my head with nobody inparticular
bad dreams
good dreams that go bad
ice
snow
cars that don't work
grocery prices going through the roof
gas prices
Christmas
writing
working
painting
drawing
empty head
empty heart
nausea
fear of nausea
fear of nausea leading to anxiety leading to more nausea
endless chores
laundry piled next to the laundry hamper
desire to rip someone's head off
wanting to scream at the next person who looks at me sideways
PMS
fluid retention
bad movies
boring movies
trumped up Hollywood movies
news that an old classmate committed suicide
divorce
aging
faith or lack of faith
negative thoughts
pessimistic thinking
overwhelmed with life!
JANUARY
and so on and so on and so on....

the count down is on. Thank God.
I'm heading to the Caribbean in March.
If I don't end up in jail before then
(kidding--I'm kidding)!

Arghhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment