Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year

    Oh, blog updating, brevity be thy name? Not likely! I don't know where to begin! As for art? I sold three originals over the holidays. I gave artsy calendars as gifts to some of my loved-ones. I am working on a painting of fish that I have revamped four times by now. It's all good. Leonard Cohen, Loreena McKennit, and Othello, among other things, are on my to-do list in terms of listening and/or reading. Should be great. I am reading Poe for pleasure and this is also pretty great. It should be a busy time coming right up (which I love). I am worried I will not have time for my artist life and at the same time I am afraid to dive in. There's nothing holding me back from anything but me. I am choosing whatever path exists out there that doesn't include copious amounts of self-doubt and self-loathing. What a neat idea, eh?

   Ah, yeah. I am going to go paint now. For a while, at least. It's a happy Sunday. The kiddies went to Sunday School. I sat on the couch, ate shortbread cookies with my dog and watched ghost hunting shows. Now it's back to the real world.

Happy 2013. Many hearts! It's all just me.

Jojo Noëlle...

   ..........
       ..........

...  ... .. PoedyPencilPrincess.
Jody Noëlle Coughlin.
Jody Coughlin.
Jody Doughty. 

SOLD


SOLD


SOLD

Okay. The end. 



No comments:

Post a Comment