Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 12

May 12
by 
Jody Coughlin

Sometimes you do not know 
what you are doing. 
I am often one of those women
 who have doubts. 
Then I change and I am a woman
 who roars from the mountain tops. 
Then life becomes about so much more
 than fear of failing. 
Then I sit down to read.
I sit down to read. 
Read.
Read.

Study.
Learn.
Peace. 
Breathe. 

I sit down to read.




These are some of the books I've read or partially read in the past 8 months.




This is my huge agate stone.




These are my latest texts to arrive. 




And this is My Inspiration Space. 
A secret I share with the world. 




These are last year's apple blossoms. 
This year's are just about to emerge.



My daily inner reflections are now complete.
Happy Mother's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment