Friday, July 26, 2013

Visual Fuzz Candy

  I realized I drift into various themes when I make art. I never start out with a plan. Nothing tangible. I just pull from memory, experience, books, and movies. I start the cycle with something feminine and motherly, I move on to the animal genre. I paint bunnies, owls, birds, and the occasional moth. I move on to nature, flowers, and people. The portraits go a little dark as I draw from the well of my fascination with the stranger things in life. These moments of darkness pull back to the light. I go back to painting mothers and babies. It all begins again. It is a spiral. Up and down. Round and round.

Happy Friday. Happy Weekend. 

-Jody C

















































The end. 















   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment