Monday, October 28, 2013

Dream Walker




I learned that I am a Dream-Walker. 

I can walk into the dreams of those who invite me. 

And... 

If you hate me now...

Just think
of the animosity
that you might feel
towards me
if you could see
what goes on.
At night. 

Behind closed eye-lids.

In his dreams.

Of me.


Shame.
Shame.
Double Shame.

Now I know his lover's name.

And...

I am not to blame.

For all your fucking problems.

And...

It is not my fault that he lingered.

He stared.
He waited.

He sauntered.

He sat.
In his car.
He waited.

For me.

To come.

To him.

He lingered there.

And for every minute he waited for me.

Was a minute he was away from you.

And the lie revealed itself.

In time.

I know exactly what it meant.

And...

Because I am very smart.

And...

Because I have integrity where you only have narcissism.

And...

 Because I know what true love is...

I.

Walked.

Away.

In my dreams.

In his dreams.

In every waking reality that exists between life and death...

I.

Walked.

Away.













No comments:

Post a Comment