Sunday, May 18, 2014

American Buildings and Structures

Finally. I am home. I have been up to my eyeballs in laundry and school work... today, on this wet and beautiful Sunday in May, I have finally found the time to share the beginnings of my traveling experience. My family and I traveled the entire Eastern Seaboard of the United States--from Maine to Florida--to the Port of Miami where we boarded the Carnival Breeze and sailed across the entire Caribbean Sea from Miami, to Grand Turk, the Dominican Republic, Curaçao, and Aruba (not necessarily in that order). We then turned around and drove back home through the Appalachian Mountains in Tennessee, Virginia, and a bit of West Virginia, and on and on. We were gone for just over three weeks.

I have so many pictures I'd like to share. I have literally hundreds and hundreds of them, actually. Today, I start with structures. American buildings and such. We traveled through countless cities--so many that I lost track and count. We visited New Haven and Bridgeport (Connecticut), Providence, (Rhode Island) New York City (New York), Baltimore (Maryland), Washington (D.C.) and so on and so on until we reached Miami. It was amazing and kind of crazy.



American Buildings and Structures: 









































Last but not least, this structure (below) is (I believe) the Remington Arms Factory in Bridgeport Connecticut.  
It is reportedly very haunted. 
Spooky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment