Monday, July 7, 2014

Aruba!

Aruba is just under 30 kms North of Venezuela (South America). It is hot. Hot. So hot. But I loved it anyway. I felt like I was on a different planet when I was here. It was so dry and so arid. Nothing like the places and environments I am used to. My experience here was probably one of the top three adventures I have ever had. I think this maybe even tops the list now that I think about it. I loved it. My skin was red, my face was flushed. My hair was a mess and my eyes were snapping and sparkling for joy (bright blue-blue as the water!), which they do only when I am really really happy. I was very happy here. So happy in fact I may return one day. For good. I love Aruba!




Olivia and Isaiah on the Party Bus. It has speakers, incidentally, that were bigger than my first car. Blasting the Island music. Awesome. 




























My "what the hell did I just experience?" face. 



Sailing away. Bye-bye beautiful Island. 

No comments:

Post a Comment