Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Etsy NB





If someone wanted me to tell the story of how I started my Etsy business, I'd say I started with 20 cents in my pocket, no job, and a lot of art to sell... here I am 6 years later, with 337 (thank-you!!) sales under my belt and a lot of love for my Etsy Shop and the Etsy community as a whole.

I (not-so-humbly, I suppose) consider my shop to be a complete success so far and I am very very proud of it and myself for having the guts to put myself and my art out into the world like that. So, with that, I am also very excited to say the first ever Etsy NB sale is coming up this weekend at the St. Thomas University Ballroom in Fredericton, NB. There are going to be somewhere around 40 vendors from NB who also have Etsy Shops in attendance. The event runs from 12 to 7 pm on Saturday, September 26, 2015. If you are in the area, it's not to be missed!

More info here-->>  Etsy NB. 

My Etsy Shop can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment