Sunday, August 7, 2016

Lair

Come into my lair. 

.
.
.
.
.
.


I won't hurt you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Much. 




I will 




only




pierce your skin

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



suck out all your blood







chew on your flesh

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

and bury your bones.




It won't hurt.

.
.
.
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Much.




Come into my lair.




With me. 



-----


My web.
My net.
My trap. 
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Take the bait. 
.
.
.




Drink the poison.
.
.
.




Swallow the little pill.





Come on in. 





It won't hurt.





I won't hurt you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Much.
.
.
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Come into my lair.

.
.
.
.
.


With me.

-----------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment