Tuesday, January 3, 2017

She Had It All






I had arms and I could hug.
                                         
      I had lips and I could kiss.
                         
       I had a mouth and it could smile.

                      I had a body and it could be touched.
                       
                                           I had love and I could give it.
                       
                             I had passion and I could live it.
     
                                  I had a temper and I could lose it.

                    I had tears and I could cry.

                                I had art and I could draw.

                                 I had a house and it had rooms.
                           
                               I had a bed and it had covers.

                        I had a door and it could shut.  
                                                             
                  I had a mind and it could think.  
                                
                     I had feet and I could walk.
                                                                             
             I had secrets that I could tell.  
                                        
        I had words that I could write.

I had visions that I could paint.

I
   had
           it
               all.

A
   perfect
             place
                   for
                      lonely
                              boys

 to dwell.



I
   had
           it
               all.


Ah,


Hell.




No comments:

Post a Comment