Monday, February 13, 2017

In the News...





My latest commission (a wedding gift)


Fields of poppies...



Time tics tics tics away... Double entendre? 

"The Night Watcher" tote bag... very nice, if I may say so. 

My Redbubble stuff-->> HERE



Thoughts for the day: I quit my retail job so I could focus on my studies. I am almost finished my first commission of the year. Taboo is my new favourite period drama and I am selling  an entire line of art and design goodies at Redbubble.com. 

My husband is enjoying having me back home. My children are as well. I am happier than I've been in a while because, as much as I loved the people I worked with, it was all getting to be a bit much. 

And? Also? My city is experiencing the equivalent of a snow-hurricane. It's all good. We are tough. We can handle it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment